• To love God and love one another
• To disciple people to know and love God. To help people know the truth about themselves
• That participants learn the joy of living, sharing and caring about others
• To help restore people to God, family and community
• To build relationships of trust and accountability with people caught in the cycle of crime
• To build a network of support to help meet the needs (housing, job skills, jobs, education, mentoring) of participants
• To reduce recidivism
To transform the lives of people from
incarceration to the community with the Good News of Jesus, long-term discipleship and lasting relationships.
We believe God has revealed Himself to us in the Bible. We believe He is the creator of all. He is Holy and reigns over His Creation. We believe He is the greatest good and by His grace He saved us for an eternal relationship with Him through His Son Jesus Christ.
But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved.
Ephesians 2: 4-5
To establish a network that brings a restorative nature to the communities of Olmsted County in solving the problem of crime.